My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just For You Party

I had the opportunity to visit with a customer last night who on a whim decided to try my candles and ordered from my website. While at her home, she asked me "How much has to be bought for a hostess to start receiving benefits." I told her that a "Party" had to have $150 in sales. Her eyes lit up and she said, "So I can buy $150 worth of products and get the benefits from it?" I had never thought about that, but the answer is "YES".

So if there are any of you out there wants to place an order of $150 or more for Christmas presents or just for yourself, you will receive $20 in FREE products. If $250 is bought, you would get $40 in FREE products, plus one half off item. I will have to place the order for you, but I can have it shipped directly to you!

If you are interested, please comment me your email address or just email me directly at mandysgccandles@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment