My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

November Achievements!

I want to congratulate Amy Bowen once again. Amy has reached her third Quick Start level where she will receive another $100 in free products! She did this in a matter of two months. I am so proud of you, Amy!

I would also like to congratulate another new demonstrator, Anita Burch for reaching her First Quick Start level. Like many of us, Anita has a full plate, but she was still able to reach her first goal within 30 days of signing with Gold Canyon. She will now get her Demonstrator Kit Free and also receive $75 in free GC Products. Keep up the great work, Anita!

Our team also had more achievements during the month of November. Because more than 60% of our team (Amy, Anita and myself) was able to have 2 or more $400 parties each during the month, we will receive 5% extra commission for those parties. I am also happy to announce that since Amy and myself had 3+ parties over $400, we will receive a $100 bonus and Anita had 2 parties over $400, she will receive a $50 bonus from Gold Canyon.

I am just so extremely proud of our team!

Contact any of our team demonstrators to schedule your own Gold Canyon Party today!!!

1 comment: