My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lucky 7 Prize Winners!

I have enjoyed doing this Lucky 7 Party. One of my participants ended up selling so much, she is doing her own Catalog Party to keep all the benefits for herself! I still think it was a success. While talking to Kelly Clark, she told me that she had hit her goal and then said "Now tell what I've won! haha!! The suspense is KILLING me!! This was a lot of fun, and you should definitely do it again!" Hopefully I can do another Lucky 7 Party in May or June.

Now to the prizes! It was little difficult, but Mason actually drew for the winners...lol.

Anita Christison won $40 in FREE Product
Denise Futrell won $30 in FREE Product*
Kelly Clark won $20 in FREE Product
Kyleen Burgess won a 75% off Item
Elizabeth Vick won a 50% off Item and a Jewelry Box Candle
Michelle Spence won a 50% off Item

* Due to only having 6 participants, I had cut one of the $40 in FREE Product to $30 in FREE Product.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm famous, my quote made the blog! Haha! You KNOW I was up here checking first thing this morning. Well...actually I checked before I went to bed, but it wasn't up here yet! HA! I'm excited! I'll have everything together when Charlie stops by here this afternoon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete