My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mandy's No Tax July!!!

In celebration of my 1 year Anniversary with Gold Canyon, I have decided to offer a No Tax July promotion through all Home Shows, Book Parties and me personally that close by July 31st. If you have thought about having your own show, this is a great time to to schedule it or start a Book Party so that your family and friends can benefit from this great offer.

I CANNOT offer this incentive through web orders, but if you would like to place a Web Order, I do have promotion codes that I can offer you to help you save in other ways!

Contact me if you are interested or would like to place an order.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy How do I do a testimonial? I just love these Pod warmers. I have no idea how many I have purchased in the last few months but they are all gone. I used them as Hostess gifts for Alexi's shower and Thank you gifts for the people who helped with the wedding. They are the best gifts.

    ReplyDelete