My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Lucky 7- - - Almost!

I just wanted to give a little up-date on my Lucky 7 Party. I already have 5 people confirmed that want to play and one person who is thinking about it. Two of the 5 people have already sold/bought their $100 worth of GC products! I am so excited about this! If it is a huge success, I may try to do this at least once a month.

Thank you to those that are participating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment