My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lucky 7 is a GO!!!

I finally got my last 2 Lucky 7 Party participants this morning. I am so excited about this and so are my Lucky 7! If you would like to help any of these ladies reach their $100 in sales goal, please contact them! If you need contact information, let me know and I can help you out.

My Lucky 7'ers are:
Kyleen Burgess (Mufressboro/Winton)
Kelly Clark (Conway/Severn)
Anita Christison (Woodland) - Completed!!!
Denise Futrell (Murfreesboro/Ahoskie)
Angela Revelle (Mufreesboro/Franklin, VA)
Michelle Spence (Aulander/Conway)
Elizabeth Vick (Rich Square) - Completed!!!

If you missed out on this Lucky 7 Party, I hope to do another one in May. The NEW Summer Catalog comes out May 1st! I am so excited to see what new and awesome fragrances come out for the summer months. I will keep you posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment