My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Business Opportunity

There may be one or two of you who may be interested in becoming a Gold Canyon Demonstrator, but are just scared. When I found out about Gold Canyon and especially after I tried the product, I was sold. I got an adrenaline rush and new that I wanted to share these products with everyone. I absolutely love candles and never thought there was a candle out there better than Yankee, but there is! I talked with Charlie and Mrs. Pinky (to see if she could help with Mason) and I decided to take this leap of faith and I am so glad I did!

If Gold Canyon seems like a great way for you to make extra money and work with a flexible schedule, read below about how to join my team. First off, I only have one disclosure statement...People are not going to come to you at first to buy your product, you have got to get the word out and talk them into trying the product if they haven't already. You HAVE to work your business if you want it to be successful...

What is my cost to join?
Joining Gold Canyon can be absolutely FREE! There are 3 different Demonstrator kits to choose from, but I recommend the Full Demonstrator Kit because that includes some show products, marketing tools, catalogs, order forms and other cool things, but the main advantage, it includes all the scent/fragrance samples. It would be extremely hard to sell candles without being able to let your customers smell the product before purchasing it.

The Full Demonstrator Kit is $149.97 and can be broken into 3 easy payments of $49.99. The first payment includes a $10 shipping fee and sales tax. The day you join Gold Canyon, your business has begun. You have 30 days from that point to sell $700 in products to get your first payment of $49.99 and hipping back.

How to join my team!
1. Go to my Gold Canyon Website and click on Join Us. Scroll down until you see Enroll Now and click there. You will be directed to a website that shows my Demonstrator ID (681040) and my last name (Vann) which tells you that you will be joining my team. Continue through all the forms, most of it is self explanatory. This is also where you decide which Demo Kit you want to get.

2. Your kit will arrive in about a week. This week will give you time to figure out a good date to schedule a Debut Party. A Debut Party is just a little training party where you can practice your demonstrator skills in front of people you are already comfortable with, your family and friends. This is also a great way to sell your $700 in products quickly, reach your first Quick Start and also book more parties. A Debut Party is not necessary, but I recommend it. I hit my $700 sales goal at my Debut Party and got the money I paid for my Kit refunded. After you reach that first $700 in sales within 30 days and you feel this is not for you, you can keep all the Host Rewards you earned with your Debut Party and all the products you received with your kit...NO RISK IF YOU DECIDE TO QUIT!

What is the Quick Start Program?
Gold Canyon offers a 3 step Quick Start Program to give you the motivation to sell your products. Each step lasts for 30 days each.

Quick Start Level 1 (Day 1 – 30)

What You Need to Do:

  • Submit at least 1 commissionable order
  • Achieve sales of $700 or more within this period

Your Rewards:

  • Gold Canyon products valued over $75

Quick Start Level 2 (Day 31 – 60)
What You Need to Do:

  • Submit at least 1 commissionable order
  • Achieve sales of $1,000 or more within this period

Your Rewards:

  • Gold Canyon products valued over $100

Quick Start Level 3 (Day 61– 90)
What You Need to Do:

  • Submit at least 1 commissionable order
  • Achieve sales of $1,000 or more within this period

Your Rewards:

  • Gold Canyon products valued over $100
I was able to reach all 3 Quick Start Levels within the first 60 days of my business. As soon as you complete one level, you move on to the next (you start your next 30 days over, they do not accumulate).

How much money can I make?
Below is a chart showing what a demonstrator makes off their sales. The Base Commission is 25%, but when you reach new levels, you receive override commissions. They really add up! These figures are based off monthly sales only. You start over on the 1st of each month.
If you are curious, I sold over $2,000 in July, over $1,900 in August, over $1,800 in September and are on mark to sell close to $2,000 this month. For just July, August and September, I made over $1,700 and have received over $600 in free products through my Quick Starts and extra incentives that Gold Canyon has given me.

You do get commissions from sales by your team sales as well. The further up the Demonstrator Ladder you go, the more you make off your team sales. Gold Canyon also offers Team Incentives where you can make even more money off your sales. I love this, because it keeps everyone motivated to sell more and make more money!

Please contact me if you want to get started or if you need help. I am here for all my team members and customers any time of the day! You can email me at mandysgccandles@gmail.com or you can call me at (252) 209-1480.

No comments:

Post a Comment