My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Something Smells Good!

I stopped by my friend/customer, Jennifer Wheeler's home this morning to drop off another candle and as soon as she opened the door, I was welcomed by a wonderful smell. I said, "Hmm...something smells good" and she said it was her Gingerbread House Candle. She invited me in to see how evenly her 26oz. Heritage was burning and then proceeded to tell me how much she has enjoyed her Gold Canyon products.

As I looked into the candle jar, I noticed that the top of the wax wasn't even completely liquefied, so I knew she hadn't been burning the candle too long. It is just amazing how little you have to burn these products before the smell takes over your entire space. Jennifer has a pretty open home, so of course the smell was everywhere!

Word of mouth has been my biggest sales promoter so far and I can't wait for more of my family and friends to try these products and share with their family and friends what wonderful products they really are. You definitely get your money's worth with you invest in Gold Canyon!

No comments:

Post a Comment