My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Homeology Products

I just have to share that I used my Homeology Floor Cleaner last night for the first time on my kitchen floor. I have used a lot of cleaning products in my time, but I have to admit this is the best floor cleaner I have ever used. I wish I could have taken before and after pictures to show the difference, but they would have never done justice. Even the smell of the cleaner is refreshing and there is no ammonia. I really don't know what the cleaning agent is in this product, but it was just eating away the dirt and grime. I even used it on my wall (it is wallpaper, not sure what it would do to paint) behind my trashcan where mess is just ground in and I can never get it perfectly clean. You can even use this Floor Cleaner on hardwood floors. Awesome product!

I also love the Homeology Glass Cleaner. The only glass cleaner I ever used that did not streak was Cinch and that is so hard to find now. I just love this product! The Homeology All Purpose Cleaner is great as well, but I just had to comment about the Floor and Glass Cleaners. I will never buy another store bought cleaner for those areas of my home again.

Homeology Cleaners are plant based and safe for the environment. You can get the Homeology cleaners for $11.98 (35 fl. oz. bottle) and the refills are $8.98, so once you purchase the big bottle, you can get the refill a lot cheaper and reuse your old bottle. Just simply add distilled water to finish filling your bottle and you are ready to go!

I also have this Eco-Shopper bag you see in the picture. It is just so cute! I use it for everything, not just my groceries.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to get my floor cleaner...that was one of my freebie products from my show! I was wondering how it worked...so glad you blogged about it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you still have any of these products since they went out of business? I used to sell them and would really like to get a refill for the all purpose cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I purchase homeology cleaning products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has any other company replicated the Homeology cleaning products? Gosh I miss cleaners that work this good with that Rosemary, Mint, Eucalyptus, Spearmint smell. I've never found anything I like as much as these products.

    ReplyDelete