My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Support - - Thanks!

I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to thank everyone who is supporting me with my new business. First off, none of this would be possible if it weren't for my husband, Charlie and my MIL, Mrs. Pinky. Charlie has always been my rock and a huge supporter of anything and everything I have ever wanted to do. Since Charlie works shiftwork, I knew there would be times that I would have to schedule Home Show Parties during his work times, so I asked Mrs. Pinky would she mind helping me with Mason during those times. She of course loved that she would get more quality time with her grandson and she too supports me 100%. I could not have asked for a better support system in my personal life.

Now to my customers and hosts. I am not crazy to think that I could sell these products without all of you supporting me. I am so blessed to have all of you to try my product just because I told you how great they are. You had faith in me and I hope you now have faith in my product. I have had several Home Shows and Catalog Parties and without your support I would not have the customer base I have now. I love it when someone tells me that they went into someone's home and it smelt so good and they were introduced to my candles. What a great way to introduce a product!

I have been fortunate enough to now have two demonstrators under me, Janet Martin who joined almost 3 weeks ago and my SIL, Amy who joined last weekend. I am so excited that ya'll will be along with me on my journey. I hope I can be there for you and help you make your business as successful as you would want it to be. Good luck, Girls!

Last, but not least, I want to thank my Gold Canyon Manager, Tiffany. Tiffany didn't know me from Adam when I first contacted her about Gold Canyon. She took me under her wing and has been there every step of the way if I had any questions or concerns. Thank you for helping me start my new business! I am so glad we got to meet a few weeks back and I look forward to having more meetings and times together to share ideas and keep this business growing!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog colors! You have done so good with GC and I am glad you have found something to keep things exciting! I am excited about my party and so is Sam. Glad to hear Amy signed up under you. Hi Amy!! See you soon!

    Keep up the Great Work!

    ReplyDelete