My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2010 Holiday Catalog!!!

Below are the links to the Gold Canyon 2010 Holiday Catalog! It is in 4 parts. Gold Canyon has come out with some great new alternatives for our Pod Warmers...Scent Oil Adapters and there are two new Pod Warmer designs, Pumpkin Patch and Candy Twist! I am just so excited about all the new products!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Remember my HUGE Fall Catalog Celebration at my house Friday, August 13th from 5:00 to 8:00! It is a floating celebration, so stop in anytime you can. I will have alot of the Holiday Catalog Products on display and have marked my stock down between 10-70%. HUGE SAVINGS! And remember, NO SHIPPING CHARGES ON ANYTHING!!!

Also, don't forget to get registered for the FREE 8oz Heritage Candle of your fragrance choice! You can do this on my blog or my Facebook Fan Page!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very interested in checking out the fall scents! Whenever friends or family come over to visit, they always rave over the scents of our Gold Canyon candles! I also love that the baking line scents don't give my family the migranes that so many other lines seem to set off, and we can get them year round, rather than having to wait another nine months to get them again!
    TracyB

    ReplyDelete