My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

HUGE Floating Gold Canyon Fall Catalog Celebration

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!! A HUGE Floating Gold Canyon Fall Catalog Celebration at my house Friday, August 13th from 5:00pm until 8:00pm! Lots of Cash & Carry Items including Pod Warmers, Scent Pods, Candles, Auto Fresheners, Diffusers, Room Sprays, accessories, etc.!!!

During the month of August, you can still enjoy the Summer Catalog scents, but you also can dive into the new Fall Catalog fragrances as well! How does FREE Shipping sound on EVERYTHING, plus other discounts on... select items?!?!

If you RSVP to this event on Facebook or my Gold Canyon Blog and actually show up, I will put your name in a drawing for a FREE Apple Dapple Drops Candle that was really popular last Christmas!

Also, for every $10 you spend (after added tax and discounts taken), you will be entered to win a FREE 26oz. Mrs. Claus' Kitchen Candle which is always a popular holiday scent! For instance, if your total is $45.58, you will be entered 4 times in the drawing!

I have the show set for Friday, August 13, but if that is not a good date for you, please call or message me a good time to come by and checkout the products and I will honor the discounts. I should be getting the Fall Catalogs early next week (between August 9th-10th).

CASH AND CARRY items are first come, first served!!!

For more information, you can call me at 252-209-1480, email me at mandysgccandles@gmail.com or check out my website at www.mygc.com/amandavann

If you are not local, but would like to take advantage of some of the discounts, I will do FREE shipping on all orders over $75!

No comments:

Post a Comment