My Event Schedule

If you are interested in experiencing Gold Canyon, but can't have a party yourself, please see my events below. You may be surprised who you may know that is having one in your local area.

Lisa Martin and Abby Parks ~ Lisa and Abby have a book party open together and want to close before May 22nd with hopes of getting the FREE Pod Warmers in the current Hostess Promotion.

Monday, August 9, 2010

FALL CATALOG CELEBRATION GIVE-A-WAY

Comment on this post and your name will be entered to win a FREE 8OZ HERITAGE CANDLE of your fragrance choice! It will be shipped directly to you! Just comment with "Enter Me in the drawing because I Love Gold Canyon!!!"

Drawing will be Friday, August 13th at 12:00pm! GET REGISTERED TODAY! You must comment on this post or on any Facebook shared posts about this give-a-way.

You can only be entered 1 time!

1 comment:

  1. Enter me girlie b/c I LOVE GC! And I need some happy news for a change! Can't wait to see the new catalog!

    ReplyDelete